5 Unique Ways to Celebrate Father’s Day
Father’s Day will be here before we know it, have you decided how you will be spending the day together yet? If you need ideas, here are 5 ways to celebrate with dad or grandpa this year!
- Participate in his favorite hobby – whether it’s a round of golf, fishing, or working on a puzzle together, Grandpa will love sharing a favorite pastime with you.
- Do an act of service – Enjoy time together while also making a positive difference in your community, by volunteering your time or services to an organization in need.
- Learn a card game to play together – Cribbage, whist, pinochle, crazy eights – the options are endless!
- Take him out for coffee or dessert – Try a new local coffee or ice cream shop to enjoy a treat and some conversation.
- Learn more about your family tree – Ask dad or grandpa to help you trace your family tree. This can be a great way to learn more about your ancestry and feel more connected to your family.
Regardless of how you spend the day, give both dad and grandpa a call and let them know how much you love and appreciate them!
Golden Comfort is a subscription box service for senior citizens. For any questions, comments, or feedback, you can reach out to us via Facebook, Instagram, on our website (https://www.goldencomfortcrate.com/), or email via firstname.lastname@example.org.