Fall Activities for Families and Grandparents
There are so many things to be grateful for with the changing of summer to fall. At the top of that list is spending time with loved ones partaking in all the wonderful activities available. If you are feeling stumped for ways to engage with your elderly parent or grandparent, here are some ideas to get you started!
- Reminisce about their past work life and work memories in honor of Labor Day
- Celebrate Grandparents Day by taking them out for lunch
- Check out events at the local library together
- Decorate for Autumn
- Watch a football game together
- Take a drive to see the fall foliage
- Go for a walk outdoors
- Bake a fall dessert together
- Have them over for soup or chili
- Help them get out their winter gear in preparation for the upcoming months
- Take them shopping for Halloween treats for grandkids or trick or treaters
- Invite them over for your family’s pumpkin carving afternoon
Golden Comfort is a seasonal subscription box service for senior citizens and their families. We help provide comfort, care, and connection for elderly parents, grandparents, or other elderly loved ones and their families. Our mission is to provide your senior citizen with an extra feeling of love and connection to their family, especially during hard times or when you are not able to visit them in person as often as you'd like to. Send support to your senior citizen with a subscription gift box today!
For any questions, comments, or feedback, you can reach out to us via Facebook, Instagram, on our website (https://www.goldencomfortcrate.com), or email via firstname.lastname@example.org.